Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 21-11-2019 08:10:16

Rodney Stone
Nouveau membre

nike dunk high

Not really sure what nike air presto ultra flyknit Nike was thinking with this new version of the AD, but I'm definitely not a fan of the end result.EIC Juan: (PASS) I like gaudy sneakers and these are as gaudy as it gets. Problem is the price tag puts them way out of the "ironic purchase" range. Sign me up though if they pop up at the Nike Outlet Store for around a hundred bucks and even that's too high.Nike LeBron 14 BHM: Since I already own the Kyrie 3 and Nike didn't feel the need to put out a Kobe A.D. in BHM colors this year, let's go with the LeBron 14. The black, white and gold theme has been done by Nike a few times already for different purposes, but it always takes on a special meaning for Black History Month and especially when Equality is a big part of Nike's campaign not only for BHM but moving forward.

We're still suffering from a Kobe hangover at the KoF Offices, so of course we're going to to be talking about what's next for Mamba and the swoosh in this week's edition nike hypershift of Buy, Pass, Wait . But there is still some other non-Mamba news to talk about, including the release of a new Nike Air Foamposite Pro in a familiar color scheme, the Elite edition of LeBron and KD's kicks, an all-white Ultra Boost that might be too pricey for most people and an Air Jordan retro that we're pretty sure will hit nike hyperdunk 2017 clearance racks and outlet stores soon.EIC Juan: (WAIT) Out of Nike's Big 3 (sorry, Kyrie), LeBron has been the most consistent when it comes to improving upon the looks of its regular season cousin.

Once I heard he was calling it quits, out of respect I quickly went and ID'd a pair of his Kobe 10s. Although at time his Nike signature line was overlooked in favor of LeBron and KD's lines, I always thought they were clean looking shoes especially since I'm a big fan of the low-top look. Now that he's gone from the NBA, I think more people are going to appreciate his shoes even more. Just take a look at how the FTB collection did. Like the saying goes, "you nike free flyknit 4.0 don't know what you have until it's gone". Good bye Kobe. I hate you. I respect you. Thanks for the memories.

Andres: Since I really began getting into sneakers a few years ago, I didn't really know about or appreciate any Kobe shoes say before the Kobe 8 came along. Now that I look at them there's a few that I would add to my collection. I've never bought a Kobe sneaker but I plan to change that when I buy my first pair of Kobe 11s real soon. I also look forward to what Nike and Kobe have planned for the future.Renz: I'm not really a big Mamba fan (I do appreciate and respect his greatness) but, I haven't paid attention to Kobe's signature line of sneakers until recently such as the 8th and onward with Nike.

Overall, I really like the simplistic and cleaner build of the 11, but it does resemble its predecessors quite a bit when I look back at the previous designs. It's funny because I admired his line with adidas even more, especially when The KOBE first came out. I just fell in love with its minimalism. I wonder how the line would've progressed after the TWO, if he hadn't signed with Nike. But, with the Swoosh, my favorites consists of the 10 and 11.A rare weekend that's devoid of Jordans, Foams and Yeezys means that a whole lot of kicks should be ready to take the spotlight away, but the reality is that there really aren't that many noteworthy kicks dropping.

Renz: (Nike Air Max 1 SP Patch) I wish it would've been the AM 1 nike hyperchase Atmos Elephant or hopefully the AM 1 Master. But so far, it'll be the Air Max 1 SP Patch in Sand. I love that color and model, haha.The rare Jordan-less weekend has left us with an Air-filled edition of Buy, Pass, Wait . With Nike Air Max Day about to hit, we take a look at the HTM releases that are sure to be tough to get and our choices for the Air Max Vote Back (spoiler: it's a clean sweep). And since Easter is this Sunday, we also weigh [img]http://www.lonelytailgater.com/images/shoes/nike air presto ultra flyknit-428jef.jpg[/img] in on both Nike and adidas' offerings for the holiday.

Pied de page des forums