Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 11-05-2018 03:44:51

Zero Herbert
Nouveau membre

asics gel lyte iii

How do you feel they help asics gel lyte iii you and the hip-hop movement?I think they ve been a huge part of hip-hop for a long time. You know like even if you look at some of these older movies whether its certain Spike Lee joints, or I forgot the name of the movie but I just watched it recently and spotted like tons of Puma Suedes. But they always have been apart of things in hip-hop. Now I just feel like they re taking it to another level by really officially getting behind artists and I think it s a good thing for the game. It s allowing artists to get into more business situations and to have more of an influence on things that we really have an influence on already.So I m glad that they re really willing to put the money behind influencers to keep their reign going and also to keep hip-hop moving in a positive direction.How s life on the #PumaTourVan?

The Puma Trinomic XT2 Plus is on quite the win streak right now and it looks as though there is not a defeat in sight.Today we have a look at what is puma fenty creepers being dubbed the High Risk Red colorway of the 1991 Puma runner. As you can see this classic features a synthetic velour and nylon upper dressed in a vibrant high risk red and a cool glacier grey. Touches of bright green rest on a few eyelets, on the outsole, and on the Puma branding.This  High Risk Red  Puma Trinomic XT2 Plus will be available on puma fierce Saturday, March 8, 2014 via retailers like Germany s Overkill.

KoF Mailbox: The Complete PUMALab Collection by Foot Locker x PUMA Feb 20, 2014 The PUMALab installations inside select Foot Locker stores across the country has been a great way to introduce sneakerheads to some of the brand s more limited edition and premium offerings.  Between the smooth leather found on the Alexander McQueen Joust IV Mid to the unconventional look of the XT 2 MMQ, these are kicks that you rarely see blowing up Instagram feeds and if you re the type that is willing to step out of their comfort zone and give it a chance, you might find something that you like.In this video quick look of the complete PUMALab collection that came courtesy of Foot Locker puma r698 and PUMA, we explore how each sneaker is a standout in their own category, whether it be Sport , Creativity , Luxury and Design.In the Creative section, we have the XT 2 MMQ, which uses suede and leather in a way that gives the classic runner a new life with materials that were not typical on the classic runner, the Joust IV pays homage to the McQueen legacy of Luxury while staying true to the streets while the 50/50 MMQ is a intentional Design choice that steps into uncharted territory.

The Puma Brasil is bouncing back into the ring just in time for the World Cup and it s coming back packing all of its original heat. The slim soccer sneaker is spotted here in green suede with yellow leather accents in tow as well as hits of blue. A white outsole finishes this look off properly and while they are certainly not the OG leather release of the Puma Brasil they are a great continuation of the theme. TFollowing a successful drop last week, Puma debuts another Disc Blaze Lite with a great array of new colors, on an extremely unique canvas. These Tropicalia kicks are sure to cause a few double takes on foot.Sporting a predominately black upper, the shoe is composed of the dark color on the toepanel, Puma branding, strap, and sole. Additionally, the shoe features a white midsole, allowing it to stand out. The most unique part of the shoe, however, is the tropical print that lines the rest of the upper, in a pink, black, and white colorway. This Disc Blaze Lite is simply impossible to miss.You can check these out now, and in the coming weeks at your local Puma retailers worldwide.

BWGH and Puma made puma rihanna quite the splash last year when the dropped their Bluefield version of the R698.This year, they look to be bringing the heat once again. As you can see in the photos above BWGH aka Brooklyn We Go Hard has four different versions of the R698 on deck. Set to release this Fall are a pairs that feature navy/red, brown/brown, black/off white, and a nice graphic pattern.While there aren t many details to deliver to you today we recommend you stay tuned to kicksonfire as we will bring you http://www.maciejsound.co.uk/images/gallery/puma-rihanna-0007.jpg all the BWGH x Puma information as we get it.

Pied de page des forums